~ Meenal Kelkar
Your Mind is both your greatest asset and your greatest challenge. You are so accustomed to living life Head First that you no longer recognize the ways that your Mind can limit you. An effective solution requires a two-fold strategy: 1) recognizing the other sources of information available within you and 2) developing the discernment to realize when your thoughts and behaviors are supporting you vs. when they are limiting you. By releasing those limiting patterns, you open to new options that are uniquely meant for you. This is the basis of my One-on-One sessions.
find that most people have questions at this point. So I’ve created a list of Frequently Asked Questions, with the intention of giving you the information that you need in order to decide to say “Yes!” to the change that you seek in your life. After all, a confused mind always says “no”, so I want to do what I can to support you in saying “Yes!” If you already have a “Yes!” and want to know where to register, simply use the button to jump to the Registration section at the bottom of the page.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Meenal, what is your role in a One-on-One session?
In these sessions, I serve as a facilitator, guiding and coaching you through different processes that allow you to explore your own Mind-Body-Spirit Connection. Answers that emerge from that connection are valued the most. Why is this important? Because no two people are alike, so your answers on what you are seeking, what needs to change, what steps to take … this information has to emerge from within you. That is the only way you are guaranteed answers that support your unique pace, with choices custom-tailored for you. Whatever I offer in a session is offered as an invitation to explore and try, simply to see if there is a fit. If there is, great! If not, let me know and we’ll come up with another solution.
What can I expect in a One-on-One session?
All One-on-One sessions follow a similar format:
- A “Getting Present” meditation – to support maximum change in a short time
- Intention – to clarify and verbalize what you want to explore in the session
- Heart – to explore both what’s been hidden and the potential of how things can be
- Integration – to absorb what you’ve discovered in the session
- Action Step – to bring your discovery forward into your life
Meenal, what is the difference between the One-on-One sessions that you offer?
Basically, there are a few noticeable differences. #1 – Access = the way in which you and I access your Mind, Body, & Spirit Connection differs:
- Thai Yoga Therapy – this is done through your Body
- Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy – this done through your Mind and Body
- Energy Awakening Coaching – this is done through your Mind and Spirit
#2 – Focus = although the overall focus of all sessions is to release patterns of stuck energy and to create new openings, the specific application differs:
- Thai Yoga Therapy – to experience an overall open, flowing, expanded state of Body which is reflected in your Mind and your Spirit.
- Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy – to explore a particular block and emerge with an integrated insight that is uniquely yours.
- Energy Awakening Coaching – to explore how you would experience Life in the absence of any stuck patterns. What emerges is a portrait of your natural state of being (called Essence), from which your Genius and your Compelling Vision for your Life flow.
#3 – Method of delivery – the ways that the sessions are offered
- Thai Yoga Therapy – in person
- Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy – in person
- Energy Awakening Coaching – via phone
Do I need to be flexible or know yoga to benefit from the Yoga Therapy sessions?
Actually, the less experience you have with yoga, the better. Why? Because you won’t have any pre-conceived expectations that could get in the way. Seriously, these sessions require that you allow me to physically move you and support you or for you to move based on what your Body wants. In not knowing what will come next, your Mind is encouraged to let go of judgments and expectations and to simply be curious about what is going on NOW. This is where Meditation is woven in, in the form of Mindfulness Meditation. We always stay within your range of movement and make modifications to take into account any injuries. Seems obvious, but I state that for a reason. The idea is to expand your state of being … if you push too far, too fast, your Body and your Mind will actually contract in protection, which creates a huge set-back. So I intentionally structure these sessions in a way that are customized to how you feel on the day of the session.
Why don’t you offer a single session option?
These sessions are meant to be done as a series. While life-changing insights can emerge in a single session, in my experience lasting change requires a longer investment. Think of it this way … it has taken years to become the expert Overworked Overwhelmed Overachiever that you are. Seriously, as a recovering Overworked Overwhelmed Overachiever, I know from personal experience that you have some internal programming that needs to be upgraded. This is where most people struggle – “I know what needs to change, but I keep falling back into my old patterns.” Most Overachievers, who are accustomed to raising the bar, often fall into the self-criticism trap: “I should have known better.” Unraveling the old pattern and releasing the cycle of self-criticism is where a series of sessions will provide you with the foundation that you need for lasting change.
How do I choose which type of session?
- Some people feel drawn towards a particular type of session. If that describes you, great! Indicate your preference on your registration paperwork, which you will receive after you purchase the series, and we’ll proceed from there.
- If you aren’t sure which One-on-One session would best support you, I can make suggestions once I receive your registration paperwork. Most often, we will start with the Energy Awakening Coaching sessions since are done over the phone, and thus are easier to schedule. As the need arises, I will suggest adding in the Yoga Therapy sessions.
f you have reached this place in my website and are reading this, I sincerely apologize for taking up your time. It is March 2013 and you have located me in the midst of closing my business and taking down my website. I am being called towards something different that I can’t yet articulate. You are welcome to follow me on Facebook.
In doing One-on-One sessions with me,
you invest in the opportunity to begin leading a life of your choosing …
a life minus the patterns in which you’ve been frozen for so long …
a life created from your deepest desires and unspoken dreams …
a life that celebrates who you truly are and what is most important to you …
a life of infinite possibilities … the life you were meant to live.